-->

Waiting On Wednesday: The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
It had to end sometime, but Mara had no idea it would end like this. Experience the mind-blowing conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer trilogy.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.

Publication Date: June 10th

Buy bookAmazon - Kindle

Connect with Michelle Hodkin:

What are you waiting on?

Total Book Geek
   

2 comments:

  1. I loved the first book, but I haven't read the second book yet. I really need to catch up. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete